RC Flying Fish are like blimps on 'roids. These supremely large helium balloons feature remote-controlled tail fins that allow you to propel them through the air as if they're swimming in the sea. You can even raise or lower the 57-inch "balloons" mid-air via the remote.
Each Flying Fish is made from ultra-durable nylon, which means it can stay aloft for weeks at a time. Its one-way valve allows for easy filling, emptying, and re-filling.
Easy operation for kids 8 and up thanks to a simple infra-red remote that features only two buttons (left/right and climb/dive). Available in two styles: Clownfish and Great White Shark.
- Up/down, forward backward, turn right and left
- This fish is clear that its tail can swing, body is dormant gas helium.
- The body is produced using a top notch , solid foil material that will remain expanded for a considerable length of time!
- Steers in Any Direction
- Simple Indoor Fun!
- Flying fish swim through the air with inconceivably smooth and life-like movement.
- These astonishing fish give long periods of remote control indoor fun in even the littlest of rooms (not for open air use).
- They require just Four AAA batteries (one in the body, three in the controller) and have total up ,down and 360 degree turning control.
- Essentially fill your Flying shark with helium cheaply at any gathering store, flower specialist shop, or market that conveys inflatables.
- You can fill over and over.
- Remote control has never become animated so mysteriously!