Get your own garden stepping stones ready! Fulfill your dream of designing your own patio or path and make it a reality. No special skills needed to use the Easy Mold. The unique DIY plastic concrete mold is laying out the effect posted up like blocks of stones, perfect to create a style of your own garden path!
How to Use the Easy Mold
- Prepare the ground and place the concrete garden mold.
- Premix the concrete and pour down your own cement bricks, stone or slate to the molds.
- Remove the mold after troweling smooth.
- Get your own garden stepping stones ready.
- Clean the concrete garden molds for reusing, spray them with a garden hose.
- Garden stone molds can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait. (Don't wait for it 100% dry, or it will be really hard to remove it.)
- The thick level of concrete can be varying depends on your requirement of garden stepping stones. A wetter mix of concrete for concrete molds is used to get garden stepping stones with the ground/ lower level, and a stiffer mix of concrete is used to get garden stepping stones with higher/ stone level.
Size: 43cm x 43cm x 4cm (16.93in x 16.93in x 1.57in)